Welcome to the Bully Dog Beta Testing Site
We are constantly developing new products and adding new vehicle applications to existing products and it all must be tested. You can help and you can benefit. During beta testing we offer you a sweet discount and in return you test our products and provide us with your opinions.
Since we are the most proactive and innovative company in the industry we always have testing that needs to be completed. Check the listings below for the current vehicles needed. If your vehicle isn't on that list, don't let that detour you from filling out the application because we may need your vehicle type next month.
How are applicants chosen for testing?
Applicants are sometimes selected based on geographic location and sometimes completely at random.
What are the requirements for testing?
· Must be the owner of the vehicle.
· Vehicle must have a VIN, valid registration, and insurance.
· High speed internet connection.
· Must be able to install product alone or willing to try install.
· Must be available to test product for one full month or four weeks.
· Must be able to complete weekly questionnaires regarding product (only takes 10 min).
· Must complete every questionnaire we send until we notify you that the testing period has closed. We usually have a total of four questionnaires during a test.
· Must always answer questions honestly, we don't encourage flattery; we like to hear it like it is. We fully intend to use your feedback to improve our products to meet and exceed your needs; your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
· Must be able to purchase product online with valid credit/debit card, unless you already own the product that we intend to test. Note: We do hold your credit/debit info until the end of the test, and will charge credit/debit card full product retail value, if you go AWOL and don't fill all the testing requirements.
Will I be asked to use my vehicle for things I don't want like drag racing?
Absolutely not, we are in fact interested in how you use your Bully Dog to benefit your particular lifestyle. If we want someone to take our product drag racing we will find a drag racer. If we want somebody to use our product for towing then we will find someone who already tows.
· The only exception to this rule is that we might ask you to track your fuel economy.
We are currently seeking owners of the following vehicles for beta testing projects:
|1996 - 1999 Cummins N14 Select Plus
|2000 - 2003 Signature ISX Cummins
|2005-2013 Toyota Tacoma 2.4L I4
|2008-2013 Toyota Sequoia Supercharged
|2008-2014 Lexus LX570 5.7LV8 / Toyota Land Cruiser 5.7L V8
|2010-2013 Toyota Tundra 5.7L Flex Fuel Supercharged
|2011-2014 Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep 3.6L Ram 1500, Challenger, Charger, Avenger, Grand Caravan, Journey, 200, 300, Grand Cherokee and Town & Country
|2013-2014 Infinity QX80
|2014 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi
|2014 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8